How do I install StatCounter using Register.com?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose Register.com from the list of Installation Guides.
- While in the Do-It-Myself editor, click on Site Add-ons
- Click the Add to Site Footer button
- Choose the Site Extras tab and then the Add Your Own HTML where you can paste the code provided from statcounter.com
- As it would be in the site footer, and the footer exists on all pages, it will automatically exist on all pages of the site.
- Publish the website and your statcounter.com account can then track the visitors to your site
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.