How do I install StatCounter using GoDaddy Website Builder? Kunnskapsbase › Instalación
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose GoDaddy Website Builder from the list of Installation Guides.
- Copy the StatCounter code.
- Log into GoDaddy WebsiteDesigner (opens in a new window).
- Click "Website Builder/Instantpage" to reveal additional information and buttons, within which you should click 'Manage' button.
- Click the 'Edit Site' button, found on the right of the page.
- Click on the button with the menu icon in the top right of the page to open a dropdown menu.
- In the dropdown menu select 'Site Settings'.
- In the modal window that appears select the last tab on the right labelled 'Site-wide Code'. In this tab paste the StatCounter code into the lower box marked 'Code to put before closing </BODY> tag'. Then click 'OK'.
- When you have finished making changes click on the 'Publish' button on the top-right of the screen.
- In the Website Builder find the 'HTML code' element in the left menu and drag this onto the page.
- Double click on this new HTML element or if there is a small context menu above it click on the 'gear' icon.
- In the window that appears remove all the 'placeholder' text and paste the second Statcounter code snippet. Click 'Save' at the bottom of this window, and 'Publish' again on the top right of main screen.
- Repeat steps 9 - 11 on each page of you website.
- Your StatCounter will now begin recording visitor information and, if you chose the visible option, your counter will be visible on your GoDaddy Website Builder site!
(Your code is available from within your StatCounter account.)
Your StatCounter will now begin recording visitor information and, if you chose the visible option, your counter will be visible on your GoDaddy Website Tonight site! (The image below shows a sample StatCounter.)